[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Development

Hassan Radi hassan.muhammad1990 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:54:00 EDT 2012

Hi everyone.

Hope this finds you all well.

My name is Hassan and I am applying to Google Summer of Code this year for
the testing part. I have managed to get the Evergreen environment up and
running, got access rights as a contributor and managed also to get the
code from Git repository, but I have a question:

- What is the used IDE to develop Evergreen? Is it Eclipse? I need to take
a look at the code and figure out how it is organized, how many modules are
there in order to include that in the proposal timeline.
- The ideas page mention something about bonus items "PostgreSQL testing
via pgTAP, browser testing with Selenium or Windmill".  I want to know
further information about that part in order to consider it in my proposal.
Any links in the documentation to read would be nice.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your replies.

Bets regards,

--
Hassan Muhammad Hassan
Third Year-Computer Engineering Department