[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] documentation for 2.2 development now available

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 5 08:38:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've been documenting some of the new features in Evergreen version 2.2
and have posted that documentation on the Equinox website.  It is
currently available as an easy to read (and now easy to print!)  blog
post but will soon be available in asciidoc, also.  You can access the
documentation here:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/docs/?p=941

I'll be posting more documentation as it is completed in the next couple
of weeks.   As with everything in Evergreen, documentation benefits from
community comments and testing, and I look forward to your enhancements.
   Until then, I hope that these pieces of documentation will help kick
off our testing of beta1!

Thanks,
Sally

--