[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Electronic invoicing

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Apr 10 11:53:15 EDT 2012

Thanks, Kathy! I'll check our line copies next chance I get. I think
your idea to get the status to display on the lineitem level is a
good one, and I hope something comes of it.

I don't know if we're getting the error you've described. Our Ben
would know, but he has his hands full right now.

Mary

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager
Bibliomation, Inc.