[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permissions

Snell, Cindy csnell at columbiasc.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:51:23 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am hoping you can help me.

I am setting-up permissions for each of the staff members that will be using the Evergreen System. I am having difficulties getting the permissions set-up correctly for the Serials and Circulation managers. Can someone tell me how they have their permissions set-up for these two positions?

For example, when my serials manager goes into alternative serials control and selects New Subscription, the owning library dropdown does not reveal any libraries - and therefore she cannot create a new subscription. I have complete admin privileges and this area works fine for me.

Thank you,

Cindy  - Emerging Technologies Coordinator
Columbia College
1301 Columbia College Dr.
J Drake Edens Library
Columbia, SC 29203