[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] help setting up serial prediction patterns

Mieke Stroo mst at iisg.nl
Sat Apr 21 04:30:15 EDT 2012

Hi Tara,

The IISH in Amsterdam has been working with serials prediction for half a year now. Some time ago I sent a list of patterns  that you can copy and paste into the serials module to this mailing list. I'm not sure your library works with serials in the same way as we do. What version of Evergreen are you on? My collegue and I will be in Indianapolis next week and we'll be more than happy to talk about this some more.

Hope to see you next week,

Mieke Stroo

International Institute of Social History
Amsterdam