[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Unsung Heroes slideshow

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:32:45 EDT 2012

Thanks everyone who agreed to be profiled this year for the unsung heros.
Thanks Shauna for arranging to show the slides at the awesome reception at
the Indiana State Library (in the History Reference Room).

For folks who aren't here, you can see the slides online:
http://www.slideshare.net/tararobertson/evergreen-unsung-heroes

Perhaps someone can put these somewhere on the Evergreen website?

I'm going to continue doing this for the next year. Please feel free to
send me bios of folks you think need to be included. As we get closer to
next year's conference I'll do another push.

Thank you everyone for your big and small contributions.

Cheers,
Tara