[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Return of the Evergreen Newsletter

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 30 19:06:35 EDT 2012

> I volunteered to pull the newsletter together each month and will be looking
> to each of you to keep me in the Evergreen news.  Once compiled, I’ll create
> a space on the Evergreen wiki each month and email you all with the link.

Yay!  Amy++

Something else I saw recently digging through old email; we used to do
a monthly welcome email on the list, reiterating the purpose the list,
etc.  If anyone wants to volunteer for reviving that, it'd probably be
a good thing, though maybe it could be subsumed by a recurring blurb
in the newsletter.

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org