[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action triggers

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:07:37 EDT 2012

Alexay,

It isn't a part of the documentation largely because no one has taken it on
to put int Ascii Doc.  If you could convert it to ASCII Doc and submit it
to DIG that would be helpful  (dig list is
open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org)

Tim

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*