[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.2.1 released

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue Aug 7 15:05:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Evergreen 2.2.1 has been released.  This release contains a number of
bugfixes over the 2.2.0 release from early June.  See this page for
links to the source code, staff client, release notes, changelog and
more: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php

The bugfixes covered in this releases include improvements to
Acquisitions, the TPAC, the documentation (the official DIG
documentation is now bundled with the source code) and more.

There are too many people who ought to be thanked for this release, but
I'll go ahead and name some anyway.  Thanks in particular for this one
to Dan Scott, Ben Shum, Robert Soulliere (and all DIG contributors!),
Bill Erickson and Jason Stephenson, plus three of our newest
contributors of code: Kathy Lussier, Melissa Lefebvre, and Steven Chan.

Cheers!  And by the way, I hope to be able to issue a 2.2.2 release in
less time than it took to pull this release together, as bug-fixing
effort continues apace.
--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley