[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing in Evergreen

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Aug 7 18:27:03 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 02:40:20PM -0700, Christine Campbell wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I should have also specified that I'm looking for information about spine
> label printing in particular.

So, to reiterate, yes we are printing _spine_ labels successfully on Dymo
450's (and 330's) with the stock Evergreen software, and have been since
we migrated to Evergreen in 2009.

I can also state that we have the ability to modify the font family,
font weight, font size, etc, through the Library Settings Editor, with a
small caveat that it seems as though a setting at the Consortial context
currently overrides any settings at child systems or branches (which is
counter to how it is supposed to work, so quite possibly a bug there).

We are running on the 2.3 release branch of Evergreen as of Sunday,
although prior to that we were running on the 2.1 branch, and the same
functionality was present there.