[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Community meeting in September?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Aug 8 15:31:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'd like propose that we hold an IRC community meeting in September.  As
far as I can tell, the last general meeting took place in December of
last year, and we've accumulated some topics for community discussion,
including:

- Community feedback on the prototype Drupal website.  The Web Team has
made good progress laying down the framework, and by mid-September there
should be enough content in place for useful review, discussion, and
dragooning^Wvolunteering of more folks to help out.
- Update on Evergreen 2.3 and planning for the following version
- Following up on the call for session proposals for the 2013 Evergreen
conference; the deadline for proposals is September 30th, by the way.

If you would like to add additional agenda items, please respond on the
list or edit the meeting's page on the wiki:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2012-09

I've started a Doodle poll for picking the date of the meeting; if you
can attend at all, please indicate your preferred date(s).

http://doodle.com/k6x759dc8xi7vhm9

I've arbitrarily chosen 13:00 EDT as the meeting start time, but I'm
open to suggestions.

Regards,

Galen
--