[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing in Evergreen

Christine Campbell campbellc at santacruzpl.org
Wed Aug 8 15:49:06 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:

> No problem, Christine. I should also note in reply to one of your other
> messages that we were originally on something close to 1.6 (before 1.6
> was actually released), so I can confirm that the Dymos worked there,
> too. I believe that the library settings for font family, size, etc were
> introduced in the 2.0 release, so hopefully you'll find them there.

Hi Dan,

I had a look at changing font type in Admin/Local Administration/Printer
Settings Editor, but I could not find a way to change it. We are using
2.0.10, but I'd assume that it should still work. I think we are still
going to go ahead with testing a Dymo 450 based on the information shared
here and a bit of assessing it outside the list. It looks like we can
probably set the font for the printer, but it would be a lot better for our
needs if we could print in Arial straight from Evergreen.

Can anyone confirm whether they've managed to change font type in
particular in Evergreen itself?

--
427-7707 ext. 7747

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll
get me a book I ain't read.
-Abraham Lincoln