[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error accessing demo catalog

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Aug 8 19:11:49 EDT 2012

On Aug 8, 2012 6:54 PM, "Lori Bowen Ayre" <lori.ayre at galecia.com> wrote:

> Hi Janet,
>
> That particular server is maintained by Equinox so if you don't get a
response from this message, I'd send an email to support at esilibrary.com.
 That's what I'd do....

> It would be useful for the people providing demo or test servers to
provide a contact person like we did for the KCLS supported ones....AND it
would be good to add this info to our website administration page!  Nothing
on demo or test servers here:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=website_administration

> Ben Shum, would you be willing to add info about demo/test
servers/virtual images, etc to your document (and find out a contact person
for the ESI system while we're at it???)

Good idea - but Lori, it's a wiki, there's no reason to delegate to Ben
when you could (and should) do it yourself. If you need a wiki account I
can hook you up.