[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error accessing demo catalog

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Aug 8 19:40:42 EDT 2012

Hi Lori,

I'd be happy to try adding additional information as made aware of its need.

But I'd like to encourage anyone with wiki access to feel free to make
any changes or additions in the interest of open collaboration.  I have
never felt that information I contributed to the wiki would be "owned"
by myself or that it would remain my responsibility to maintain.
Judging from the wiki page history thus far, several other people have
already made changes to the website administration page to enhance its
content.  I'm happy to have helped begin the process for creating the
page and that it has grown so useful to have all the information located
there, but welcome others to participate as well.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator