[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can`t access EG 2.2.1 server with SC 2.2.1...

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Mon Aug 13 16:03:05 EDT 2012

윤현탁, you may want to take a look at http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2012-May/008273.html and make sure that the version numbers match on the server and the client. This may be part of your problem.

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:11 , Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The status of "403 Forbidden" indicated in the staff client probably points to the problem.  Can you share your Apache configuration here or in a pastebin?  Apache should not be delivering a 403 there.
>
> If you wish to seek help in the #evergreen channel on the freenode IRC network, I recommend it, although most of the activity there happens during daylight hours in North America.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lebbeous
>
> On 08/08/2012 04:48 AM, 윤현탁 wrote:
>> Hello to all.
>>
>> I finally installed EG 2.2.1 server with VMware. But client in window
>> dosen`t access to server. It says server doesn`t support this version of SC.
>> ...What is the problem? What should I do?
>>

> --
> Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley
> | Software Developer
> | Equinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
> | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
> | email:  lebbeous at esilibrary.com
> | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/