[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Date Checked Out Macros

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Thu Aug 16 15:05:45 EDT 2012

On Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:43:28 AM "Geoff Brown" <gebrown at niagaracollege.ca> wrote:
> Niagara College is trying to add the Date Checked Out to our overdue
> notices however we are unable to find the macros for this.  I have
> searched the Evergreen documentation and there is no list for the
> notice macros. Would anyone happen to know the appropriate macros
> for "Date Checked Out"?
We use: [% date.format(helpers.format_date(circ.due_date), '%Y-%m-%d') %] for our due date, so I would try
[% date.format(helpers.format_date(circ.create_time), '%Y-%m-%d') %] as the create_time field in the action.circulation table is the checkout time.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21