[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] permissions and editing patron records

Erik Stevens technology at haineslibrary.org
Mon Aug 20 14:52:24 EDT 2012

That did not help either. Now the Volunteers permission group is a child
group of Users (neither Staff nor Patron) but that made no difference.
Doesn't it seem like this should work? Are we sure there is not another
permission besides CREATE_USER and UPDATE_USER that needs to be applied to
the group?

--
Erik Stevens
Technology Coordinator