[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] View Holds Screen

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:25:54 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Fiona Borthwick
<fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am hoping someone can help me with this query please.  I may be missing a
> setting somewhere but have spent a considerable amount of time looking for
> the answer.
>
> Our customer would like to be able to see their own 'system' holds when
> using the 'View Holds' option under the 'Actions for this Record' menu.  The
> filter option is not really suitable  here as it will only allow them to
> filter to one branch.  Ideally they would like to be presented with a full
> list of holds for their own system.  We are finding that we can only filter
> to the branch or see the entire consortium holds list.

Do you mean "holds that are currently targeting items in my system" or
"holds placed by users who's home library is in my system" or
something else?  OTTOMH, I don't recall if the UI presents a way to do
either of those, but the data is there for both ... but, first we need
to understand the desired outcome.

--
Mike Rylander