[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] View Holds Screen

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Aug 21 16:41:38 EDT 2012

Hi.
In this configuration either is good as users can only place holds on
material within the same system (Consortium > System > Branches).
I believe there would be a marginal preference for the second option -
"holds placed by users who's home library is in my system" as that would
include holds which as yet have no targets.
Also I understand the specific need has arisen when looking at a
new/popular title and for that title you just want to see the holds for
patrons within your system.
I hope that helps.
Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com