[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Printing in Evergreen

Christine Campbell campbellc at santacruzpl.org
Fri Aug 24 19:13:39 EDT 2012

Hi All,

For those interested in spine label printing directly from Evergreen, I am
happy to say that SCPL has purchased a Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo and
tested it to great effect.

We are also going to purchase and test one of the Dymo LW 450 Twin Turbos
and see if that is even better.

Thanks so much, Dan and Ben.
~Christine

--
427-7707 ext. 7747

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll
get me a book I ain't read.
-Abraham Lincoln