[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Aug 30 14:21:00 EDT 2012

Alexey,

I actually thought you were suggesting that the web team be on a conference
call during the IRC meeting so we could work together (on the phone) to
make sure we were providing a good overview of the pilot drupal evergreen
site.  That, I think is a fine idea.  It was just a one-time thing for us
to organize ourselves without creating confusion during our "presentation."

But I think IRC meetings are easier for a large number of people to
participate in at once and its easier for people to read the IRC transcript
to catch up (if they weren't able to attend).  So, I agree with Anoop that,
in general, we should keep the community meetings on IRC only.

I disagree with Anoop, however, that the web team meetings need to be on
IRC.  With only about five people involved, it is much easier to be able to
discuss things and we need that back and forth that you can't get on IRC.

Lori