[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Aug 30 15:31:35 EDT 2012

Jason,

I think people don't realize "web gateway" means...hey, look!  here's a way
to do IRC if you don't even know what IRC means!

Adding some particulars about key IRC commands including the basics like
how to log in, introducing yourself, how to vote, when to speak up, and how
to log off would be useful additions to that page too.

I know I have to look up IRC commands (like how to I end this session??)
everytime I try to do anything there and inevitably I still do *something*
wrong.  But I have a higher tolerance than some for just trying even if I
end up looking like an idiot!  ;)

Lori