[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:41:09 EDT 2012

I confirm that it is indeed my opinion and not of an impersonator who misused my email account to express someone else's opinion. The fact that it is an opinion is not by itself a measure of it's validity as could be measured by certain criteria, for example, speed of communication, ability to use intonation, instant feedback.  Of course, these may or may not be important depending on other objectives, e.g., having a precise written record of all communication or availability of office settings to participants that permit voice communication without being a nuisance.

Am I wrong? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQl5aYhkF3E

On Aug 30, 2012, at 16:59 , Justin Hopkins wrote:

> On Aug 30, 2012, at 12:23 PM, "Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich"
> <alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu> wrote:
>
>> When it comes to interpersonal communication, online chat is a blunt instrument inferior to using voice for a number of natural reasons.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>
> Cheers,
> Justin

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/