[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Documentation Interest Group Meeting: Thursday December 6

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Dec 5 13:15:25 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group has its next meeting
scheduled for Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM EST on the
#EvergreenIRC channel (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php).

Anyone interested in documentation is welcome to attend. An agenda has
been posted at http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings
  but changes and additions to the agenda are welcome.

Thanks,
Yamil

P.S. I plan to again use Meetbot to run this meeting. Just participate
as normal, but don't be thrown off by my use of the special
Meetbot"#command" syntax. More information here:
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:using-meetbot