[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: further guidance

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Tue Dec 11 09:24:30 EST 2012

Hi Karan!

The more the merrier! On the website for the project, there is a page that has some pretty good suggestions for ways to get more familiar with the project, people and ways of doing stuff. It might be worth a read if you have not seen it already:

http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contributing

If you have not attempted to install the application yet, that is a fun experience that, in my case, tested any number of my development and admin skills. You mentioned android and java, is mobile device development what you are most interested in?

Welcome!