[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Dec 19 13:54:20 EST 2012

Dan,

I think your flu-influenced idea is great.  I do believe that Launchpad is
an impediment if you want more opinions and anything you can do to put the
word out over the General Discussion list will get a much wider audience.

Maybe a little JSPAC backgrounder email to explain to non-devs what is in
the works would help generate some interest as well....