[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Credit card payments by patrons

Shannon Mangrum shannon at poplarbluff.org
Thu Dec 27 13:20:29 EST 2012

Poplar Bluff Public Library has activated this feature.  To do so, from the
library's PayPal account we activated the API feature and plugged that
number into the Evergreen Library Settings Editor.

Feel free to call if you would like to ask more detailed questions.  Full
contact information is in my signature.

--
*Shannon Mangrum*
*Systems Administrator*

*Poplar Bluff Municipal Library District* | 573.203.4676 |
shannon at poplarbluff.org