[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello there :)

Daniel Haworth daniel.haworth at molallariv.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 1 14:36:25 EST 2012

I was looking at http://www.koha.org/main.asp before, as well as a couple blogs here and there.
I would think it'd be rather common for libraries to be transferring from an expensive and legacy system to a newer and OS system. I remember our city library ran Windows 98 thin clients for years and years as their card catalog machines and upgraded them to XP systems. I think they run something in-house made though.

I'd love to get in touch with Sage and Hood River to check it out. What exactly is Sage? Is it a central Evergreen instance for libraries in Oregon?