[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen community unsung heroes: an invitation to participate

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:42:34 EST 2012

Hi Tara
It would be awesome if you could share anything you get with myself and
Jenny Turner. We proposed an "intro to evergreen community/community
involvement q & a" session at the conference which has been accepted and
are planning on requesting photos/information from community members
once we start fleshing out the session.

With Jono Bacon doing the keynote I think community
recognition/development being highlighted is an excellent idea.
<pitch_session>Our session will hopefully help in this endeavor and we'd
love it if some of the veterans show up for the session and help during
the q & a.</pitch_session>

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre