[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC batch edit for fixed length fields?

Brian Greene BGreene at cgcc.cc.or.us
Thu Feb 2 12:23:41 EST 2012

I think Mike's proposal would work for us too.

Brian Greene
Columbia Gorge Community College Library
The Dalles, OR 97031

>>> Janet McGowan <janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com> 2/2/2012 7:43 AM >>>
The suggestion for replace as you've suggested would be fine and meet
our needs. Others may require something more complex but this would be
great for me.
-Janet

--
Janet McGowan
Customer Services Manager, PTFS Europe Ltd

janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
tel: +44 (0)800 756 6803
mobile: +44 (0)7985 431266
skype: janetc.mcgowan