[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] retargetting holds report

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Feb 8 09:56:40 EST 2012

I don't know of a decent way to get such a list, given some of the
filtering that goes on in the background.

If you are doing once a day retargeting of holds you also only have to
worry for the 24 hour period following the items being added to the
system. Then the cron jobs have dealt with the issue for you.

2.2/Master also have "Retarget Local Holds" options for Checkin that
handle the issue as you are checking items in.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium