[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] marking a patron barcode inactive

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Feb 8 09:58:28 EST 2012

The default way of doing so before 2.2/Master is to replace the
barcode. I don't know of any interface that allows you to set as
inactive otherwise, so the only other option is to do so directly in
the database.

2.2/Master has permissions that can be granted for altering the Active
and Primary cards on a patron's account via the patron editor.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium