[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] marking a patron barcode inactive

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Feb 8 10:37:21 EST 2012

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for pointing that out. I found it but what happens is it makes the patron inactive. What we would like to do is mark only one barcode inactive...one was added to the record that is incorrect. It's actually a different patron's barcode. So when we use it, we bring up the wrong patron.

Thanks though!
Gordana

>>> "Sharon Campbell" <scampbell at fayettecountyga.gov> 2/8/2012 10:32 AM >>>
Under the question "Internet Access Level" is  "Active" with a box and there should be a check mark in the box. Click in the box and it should uncheck and the card will be inactive.

Sharon Campbell
Fayette County Public Library
1821 Heritage Park Way
Fayetteville, GA. 30214