[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] (no subject)

Kelly, Paula kellyp at einetwork.net
Wed Feb 8 14:49:21 EST 2012

please remove me from the List, thank you.

Paula Kelly

Director

Whitehall Public Library

100 Borough Park Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15236

412-882-6622

FAX 412-882-9556

kellyp at einetwork.net<mailto:kellyp at einetwork.net><mailto:kellyp at einetwork.net>

www.whitehallpubliclibrary.org<http://www.whitehallpubliclibrary.org/><http://www.whitehallpubliclibrary.org/>

I'm currently reading:

The Fault in our Stars by John Green

The Whitehall Public Library accepts no liability for the content of this email, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the Whitehall Public Library.
Warning: Although Whitehall Public Library has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Whitehall Public Library
100 Borough Park Drive
Pittsburgh, PA. 15236
412-882-6622