[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is Evergreen supports other languge?

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Wed Feb 8 23:19:43 EST 2012

Hi Hyuntak,

Here is the place where translations of Evergreen are shared. While Evergreen should support Korean, Japanese and Chinese, only a very small part of the display code has been translated into simple Chinese, and no Korean or Japanese.

I have not seen anybody in the mail groups discuss plans to translate it into these languages, but all are welcome to share the translations that they make.

Brian