[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello and a question....

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Fri Feb 10 02:02:37 EST 2012

I've gone ahead and put up a 2.1.1 and 2.2 alpha 1 Mac client on the Sitka website here:

http://sitka.bclibraries.ca/support/staff-client-executables/community-mac-clients/

Unfortunately I don't have a 2.1 or 2.2 server to test those versions on at the moment but they should work as long as you have symlinks for rel_2_1_1 or rel_2_2_alpha1 respectively.

For example, if you want to use the 2.1.1 with a 2.1.0 sever, just add a symlink in /openils/var/web/xul something like

cd /openils/var/web/xul
ln -sf rel_2_1_0 rel_2_1_1

Generally in my experience as long as the first two version numbers (or first 3 in pre-2.0 releases) match between client and server, it should work.

~James Fournie
BC Libraries Cooperative