[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] authorities question

Rebecca Larocque Rebecca.LAROCQUE at cityofnorthbay.ca
Sat Feb 11 15:21:38 EST 2012

Interesting - one of my cataloguers mentioned the same problem this week (we're using 2.0.7)

The other question that's come up is whether or not there's a way to sort the authorities.  When verifying them in the MARC editor, the list is hopelessly out of order.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Rebecca Larocque
Head of Information Services, North Bay Public Library
 271 Worthington St. East
North Bay, ON P1B 1H1
705-474-4830 FAX 705-495-4010
rebecca.larocque at cityofnorthbay.ca

"[N]othing is more fatal to the maidenly delicacy of speech than the run of a good library." -Robertson Davies