[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Batch MARC editing in Evergreen 2.2

Janet McGowan janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Feb 13 05:35:08 EST 2012

Hi Mary,
To append subfields to existing tags using MARC batch edit, I've found
this works fine:
- use the Add Action Rule
- enter the Marc Tag, e.g. 856
- in Subfields (optional) enter the additional subfield -e.g. $9
- tab through to MARC Data field - the string would be 856 \\$9Your Data.
The new subfield should be added to each 856 tag in the record.

-Janet

--
Janet McGowan
Customer Services Manager, PTFS Europe Ltd

janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
tel: +44 (0)800 756 6803
mobile: +44 (0)7985 431266
skype: janetc.mcgowan