[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Kids Catalog Images - Need Your Help

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Feb 15 09:37:57 EST 2012

Hi all-

The Kids Catalog Project is well underway.  Equinox will be doing the coding
for us.  We have six development partners.  We have all of the subject
browse categories for the catalog defined, based on King County's  Homework
Help website (http://www.kcls.org/homework_help/).  What we need are
photographs.  These photos will be used to stand in as the subject icons for
all of the various subject categories when a child is drilling down deeper
and deeper into a specific subject.

For a full listing, see here:

http://paste.lisp.org/display/127779

If you have a photograph or photographs that fit any of these subject areas
(or you want to take some of these photographs) and you're willing to
contribute it/them into the public domain for us to use as part of the kids
catalog image set, please contact me at terlaga at biblio.org.

(Note - any image submitted shouldn't contain any people with identifiable
features.  Also note - there are no size or format restrictions.)

Because won't it be something to add your creations to the greater whole?

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.