[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] granularity of who views and who can request my items

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Feb 17 22:32:25 EST 2012

Visibility is Staff or Staff + Patrons, no library level visibility.

Holds and Circulation rules, however, *can* be built on the library
that owns the copies. They are very flexible in that regard, and as
such can be built such that a library can have full control over where
their items can be picked up, by what patrons from which libraries,
and based on who is the one placing the hold. Amongst other factors.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium