[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG 2.2 Acquisitions patron request

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Feb 23 12:01:26 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've spent the last few days playing with the Acquisitions Patron Request
function in Evergreen 2.2, and it's giving me some trouble.

If I attach a request to a selection list lineitem, then try to create a PO
and load bibs and items at the same time, I can't get the bibs and items
created.

If I wait until the PO with the bibs and items is created, then attach a
request to a lineitem, I can't activate the purchase order.

If I wait until I activate the purchase order, then attach the request, I
can invoice and receive, but the lineitem action for opening Holdings
Maintenance is greyed out.

Patron Request seems to kill other acquisitions functionality.

Has anyone else had a better experience with it?

Mary

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager
Bibliomation, Inc.