[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online libraries

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:03:17 EST 2012

Hi Lynda,

I'm not able to fully imagine what kinds of collections your library has
and how you do things.

I'm in a small university library and we just loaded a bunch of MARC
records for ebooks and database titles (which link to our ERMS where
students actually connect through to journal article databases where they
can search for articles). We have some digital collections that are not in
our catalogue (they were in MDID and are now in CONTENTdm)--we don't have
any pointers for those collections in our catalogue.

Can you tell us a bit more information about your library and how things
work?

Cheers,
Tara