[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] administration demo

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jan 6 15:22:50 EST 2012

Nancy,

You'll just need to download the staff client for the demo server you're trying to connect to and enter the associated credentials:
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers

Note that each of the demo servers is running a different version of Evergreen. You might start with 2.0.10. Also, make sure you download the same client version as the server is running. (Each entry in that table has it's own staff client download link)

Regards,
Justin Hopkins
Coordinator, IT & Web Services
MOBIUS Consortium Office