[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do other systems handle print notices?

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Tue Jan 10 17:20:29 EST 2012

I've also been working on this issue for Balsam and will second the call for info. I was thinking of adding a parmeter to take circ_lib from the command line, insert it into the QUERY in generate_notice_set() and feed it different templates for each respective library that needs it's own formatting. Right now I think we have a couple that want to stuff window envelopes but not everyone is asking for that.

so def bump!
Stev3