[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Client 2.1.1 login eror

job at cdne.net job at cdne.net
Wed Jan 11 01:49:33 EST 2012

Thanks for the troubleshooting tips.  I have attached a set of log files
for review.  I will need a bit of help since I am too new to this
project.  It looks like the database is missing tables.

The tar file contains 3 log files
1. The postgres log.  The bottom of this file is revealing.

2. err_after_autogen.txt.  Following the tips from the given URI, there
were the first errors in the openils logs after step 8 - Smoke Test.

3. err_after_ciient.txt.  No other errors were generated until Step 11,
authenticating with the staff client.

If this attachment is stripped by the listserv, let me know and I'll
post it elsewhere.

Thank you in advance for help --Drew