[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2, 1, 1 server cannot provide pages for 2.1.1 client

job at cdne.net job at cdne.net
Wed Jan 11 12:09:54 EST 2012

I came back to Evergreen 2.1.1 after Koha.  I initially installed EG
2.1.1 and experienced client login issues as I reported in an earlier
thread to this list.  I then jumped to Koha and installed on a clean
build.  After the install of the most recent Koha, it would not run.  I
found way too many wrong path statements and I figured that fixing them
all was way more work than coming back to EG.

Drew