[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2, 1, 1 server cannot provide pages for 2.1.1 client

Jim Bond-Harris jbondharris at rosaryhs.com
Wed Jan 11 16:49:03 EST 2012

Jim Bond-Harris <jbondharris at ...> writes:

> Dan Scott <dan at ...> writes:
>

> > Can you get to that URL from a web browser or curl or wget on the
> > client machine?
> >

> Yes, I can reach the page using Firefox on the client (although it reports
> that the "Remote XUL uses a technology that is no longer available by default
> in Firefox".

I created a document that shows all of the commands and responses I gave.
I installed EG fresh on a new Ubuntu LTS 10.04 server today, and get exactly
the same response for the Staff Client.  There must be something I am
answering incorrectly when I install it.  Hopefully, someone can look at it
and tell me what it is.  Doesn't look like I can add attachments here, tho,
so I guess it will have to wait until next week.

Thanks in advance.