[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Client 2.1.1 login eror

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Jan 11 23:43:16 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM,  <job at cdne.net> wrote:
> Is the suggestion to rebuild with PG 8-4 instead of PG 9.0?  It looks
> like there were a lot of failures creating the EG database.  Or are
> there others on this list that use PG 9.0 backend?

I don't think 8.4 is even an option for Evergreen 2.1. We run with
9.0, others run with 9.1.

Here's your problem, right at the top of the PostgreSQL log:

2012-01-09 19:29:40 PST ERROR:  type "hstore" does not exist at character 122

To wit: the hstore PostgreSQL contrib module wasn't added to the
database; everything else fails after that.