[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Global Flags for Historical Circulation Retention Age and Historical Circulations per Copy?

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Fri Jan 13 09:10:22 EST 2012

Hi Folks

I'm working on the Server Administration section of the 2.1 documentation for DIG, and I haven't been able to find an explanation of what the global flags for Historical Circulation Retention Age and Historical Circulations per Copy do.    It looks like they are both enabled by default.      Can anyone please point me to some information about it, or explain?

Thank you!

June Rayner
ILS Application Team
(412) 622-1941