[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2, 1, 1 server cannot provide pages for 2.1.1 client

Jim Bond-Harris jbondharris at rosaryhs.com
Tue Jan 17 10:10:44 EST 2012

Sharp, Chris <csharp at ...> writes:

> Can you paste it in a pastebin and share the link (better than attachment
anyway for archival reasons)?

> http://paste.lisp.org/

Back again - I pasted a listing of all of the input I typed in during the
OpenSRF and Evergreen installations at http://paste.lisp.org/+2Q2W.
As I thought about this over the weekend, I think the problem is likely to be
in the set of the opensrf_core.xml configuration.  Here is what I want to
have happen:
    Library is on A.library.local
    Staff client is on B.library.local

Right now, login is fine if I am on A, where opensrf and evergreen are
installed.  And I technically log in (according to log entries) from B, but
I don't get any of the EG web pages.  In all of the configurations, I always
specified "localhost" and "public.localhost" and "private.localhost".
Should I have specified "A.library.local" in one or more of those configuration
files?

I can paste the configuration files themselves, if that would help.  I figure
someone can compare mine to their working configuration, and let me know
where I went off the rails.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Bond-Harris